viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

Life is a picture...

Life is a picture…
Today I talk about a picture. I think that choose only one is really difficult, because the life is a lot of different pictures and is full of special moments.
In this occasion, I want to leave some pictures, those showing moments, places and persons important to me. All this pictures show a part of me, and what I am.
First, there are persons really important to me; I talk about my family and my best friends. And there are pictures showing me with them.  
Second, I with my family have visited various places in the vacation, such a Baños Morales (the picture of the mountains and the most special place to me) and Los Vilos (the images of the “sea sun”)   .  
Third, I really like the art and I consider this is really important in my life. I like painting, acting, singing, and everything is art. For this reason, I want to leave a picture what show my love for art.
Finally, I think that the life is a lot of pictures; I love the idea of save a moment in photography. I think that the moments not only remember, the moment will live again when I look a picture and I feel again all the moment.
All this pictures... I am


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario