sábado, 7 de mayo de 2011

About the web quest and my visit to London

This week, I did the first web quest, I thought that the activity was a test with questions and answers, but the web quest was a search of information.
And, in this occasion I traveled for London and I visited different places very interesting. During a week I have time for know the city and some of the most important sites. Well, this visit was only for internet, but I like imagine that the visit was real.
In the web quest I has search the prices, the visiting hours, location, tube station and zone of each place. The activity wasn`t very entertaining, but I could learn more about London.
I really hope visit the British Museum in the future, because I love the history and there are things and exhibitions very interesting. Too, I liked the images of The Kew Gardens and The Natural History Museum, because there are a lot of things for see and learn  about botany and animal world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario