viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

A website...

Ciudades Planetarias: A Portal of the New Age
Today I have to talk about a web site I like visiting, but the truth is that I don´t really like the internet, so I do not use it much. Well, I use the Internet for check e-mails related to the university and to find information. But, the truth is I prefer spend my time doing other things because I have little time during the class period and when I am on vacation internet bores me. For example, I prefer to spend my time in front of a TV watching movies. Although sometimes I use it to search for images of paintings (I have a lot folders of paintings), and very rarely for see videos, series and movies online. Too, I do not use much internet because I know very little about computing, and about surfing the web.
I use gmail everyday, but definitely more than I use in the internet is the search Google for find pictures of paintings and information of movies and art.
This year I met a very special group of people, they dedicate their lives to the development spiritual through yoga, art and philosophy of life specific for live in harmony between body, mind and spirit. This group is called "Escuela Solar", and three months ago I joined them.
This group has a very interesting site that I visit constantly, in fact it is the only site that I like to check frequently. Here is information about the various events and field trips that they made
​​
(which I also have participated), workshops of "power yoga" and "metafisica aquariana" (that are made in different parts of Santiago during the year), about universal history, topics of metaphysic, natural and vegetarian food and recipes, between other things.
In addition, there are various videos of natural phenomena and UFO sightings around the world, too, you can find very interesting films and documentaries about metaphysics, nature, ancient cultures, etc.
Also in this site is an online magazine, which appears from time to time, and has articles about various topics, such as chakras, Futhark runes, seven rays, the ascended masters, the basic principles of the universe, the serpent Kundalini, and a lot of other things.
The site also have an online radio, that transmite every week, three times a week. In the radio talk various topics, everything related with the metaphysics and ecology. And here you can send questions or comments about a particular subject area.
Too, there are some albums for download or listen to new age music, these discs are of the some people of the "Escuela Solar", you can listen the  rock new age of "Miztlitlan" or listen the hip hop new age of "EmoneSkillz and Elhaz".
Well, I really like this site and visit every week, because there is always something new to read, see or hear. Also, I use to listen to the radio.
Finally, if you like and are interested in metaphysics, or you would like to practice yoga I invite you to visit this page.

                                                  http://www.ciudadesplanetarias.com/




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario