martes, 19 de abril de 2011

about the technology...

Today I have to talk about technology, this topic is not interesting for me, but I think that the technology is very important when you study a society, because it is relevant inside of the any culture.

I think it is really important to understand that the "technology" is anything made by the human; and not only computers, notebooks or mp3. The truth is that I don´t know about technology, and I don´t live thinking in the last inventions, but I confess that the technology made my life more simple. All is technology, until the littlest and most simple’s inventions human.

If I would have to choose an invention, I can mention the radio or anything that I can use for listen to music. I think that is most important the function of the things. For example, the radio, mp3 or personal stereo have the same function. For me isn´t relevant have the last and more modern machine for the listen to music, but I accept that the mp3 is more comfortably, because is little and save a lot of the music. But, I begin to use an mp3 a few years ago, when someone stole my dear personal stereo.
I think the technology have a good side, because made more simple the life of the people; and a bad side, because we “lost” the nature for the technology, and the human destroy your environment for build or made more and more things. Too, I think the technology is negative in the aspect that the people is more sedentary, and I don´t like the industry and the commerce that generate the technology. I think that is very stupid buy anything and reject because to the few days or months appear a new invention with the same function, but only more modern.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario